INTERIOR SERVICES - Design & Decorating
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to present the way that we go about structuring a potential project. First of all every single client of ours are important and we as a company focus on individualism and uniqueness.
How do we go about a consultation with a client?
- We normally schedule a meeting to meet the client and view the site (do necessary measurements and take reference photo’s) – there will be a consultation fee this will be dependent on the client's requirements.
- During this meeting we establish what the client’s needs will be – client will have certain ideas or requirements.
- After the first meeting we go back to the drawing board and create a Mood board (electronic Power point slide show – that stays the property of our company until acceptance of our proposal) This power point slide show includes images of the different suggestions that we propose for the interior space.
- Second meeting will be scheduled with client to discuss the options showing the client an actual sample board (Power point slide show) and then if the client wants 3 D drawings of the selected options as well as a space plan we can arrange for the drawings at an additional cost – all depended on the size and requirements of the interior space.
- After confirmation have been received from client that the sample board is correct a quotation will be compiled according to the sizes, colours, finishes etc that has been discussed in the second meeting.
- The manufacturing of furniture etc. will only start after receiving an deposit payment and signed terms and conditions contract from the client.
- Interiors Renovation & Upgrades
- Interior Space Planning and Furniture Layout
- Residential and Commercial Interior Design
- Customised Furniture to your requirements.
- Space Analysis & Space Planning
- Selection Lighting
- Colours Analysis
- Conceptual Design
- Upholstery and Re-Upholstery
- Soft Furnishings and Accessories
- Manufacturing and Sourcing of Customised Furniture
- Window Treatments and Blinds
- Turn Key Project Management
- Furniture Paint Techniques
Furniture design and 3 D drawings
- 3 Dimensional Rendered drawings for Residential and Interior spaces
- Furniture design and Interior Space Planning drawings
- Furniture Layout drawings
- Preliminary Research
- Budget Coordination
- Construction Management